Nevada Beverage Company got its start in a small building on Main Street Las Vegas in 1948. Three years after incorporation, under the leadership of Pat Clark the business became part of the DeLuca Importing Company and in 1960, Pat Clark became Vice President of DeLuca Importing helping the company move to its larger warehouse. In 1976, then President, Pat Clark eliminated liquor and all but two beer products from their portfolio. Deluca retained the Coors franchise while the newly reformed Nevada Beverage Company retained the rights to the Anheuser-Busch franchise, each operating as solely owned and separate companies.
To keep up with the demand of its products and services, later that year Nevada Beverage Company built its present facility on Tropicana Avenue. The plant was state-of-the-art for the time. The Warehouse has been expanded three times since originally built and now contains 139,050 Sq. feet (65,375 square feet of controlled environmental warehouse space) and a majority of its workforce.